Part Time Clinicians (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT)
Brighter Sky Counseling is seeking a Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT) to join our team. Brighter Sky Counseling provides opportunities for therapists to work in a private practice setting while offering group supervision and collaboration, flexible scheduling, competitive pay and work life balance.
This position will serve as an outpatient therapist with opportunities to serve adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Brighter Sky Counseling serves clients in person or virtually through Telehealth sessions.
Current job availability would start part time with an opportunity to move into full time hours. This position would require availability Monday 2pm-7pm, Friday 9am-3pm, and mid week evening shifts of your choice, 4pm-7pm. A minimum of 12 weekly session hours is required. Some flexibility in scheduled hours could be explored for the right candidate.
This job is right for you if....
- You believe and value self growth and ongoing education to improve your skills and talents as a therapist.
- You value working in a team setting.
- You utilize a trauma informed approach as a part of your clinical approach.
- Active Montana licensure (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT etc)
- Strong clinical skills and effective communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and keep accurate medical records and schedule management.
This part time position offers benefits that include retirement contributions and CEU payments. Pay is based on experience and hours of availability. $40-$55 an hour range DOE.
Please contact Erin Bratsky with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.